Food Micro, Seventh Edition: Comparison of the Food Microbiology Testing Markets in the US and EU (Food Micro—7) summarizes and compares key data on the food microbiology testing markets in the US and Europe.
Food Micro—7 consolidates and compares extensive primary research conducted by Strategic Consulting in its two most recent food reports, Food Micro, Fifth Edition: Microbiology Testing in the U.S. Food Industry (Food Micro—5) published in May 2011, and Food Micro, Sixth Edition: Food Microbiology Testing in Europe (Food Micro—6) published in January 2012
Food Micro—7 compares market size, value and growth as well as the testing methods, practices and trends shaping food microbiology testing in the United States and Europe. By comparing the two markets, Food Micro—7 highlights the similarities, which can represent areas of potential growth/consolidation in the market, and explores the differences, which can indicate areas of possible differentiation and/or targeting in the market.
In 2010, 213.2 million microbiology tests were collected in the US food pro-cessing industry. “Routine” tests, used as indicators of the presence and levels of microorganisms in the plant or the food product, accounted for 78% of all food microbiology tests performed in the US. The remaining 22% of US food microbiology tests were pathogen tests. Pathogen tests, used to detect pathogenic organisms with the potential to cause human disease, include tests for Salmonella, Listeria, Campylobacter, and E. coli O157.
In 2011, 275.3 million microbiology tests were collected in the EU food processing industry. Routine tests numbered 225.4 million and 49.9 million tests were pathogen tests.
Perhaps more meaningful is the growth rate of testing in the two regions. The differences in compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for total test volume, pathogen test volume and market value are striking, and speak to some underlying differences in the key drivers in these two markets.
Food Micro—7 sifts through the detail of its two predecessor reports to examine and chart the similarities and differences between the two large and important US and European markets. Food Micro—7 incorporates:
- Charts and discussion summarizing data from more than 300 interviews with food processing plants in the meat, dairy, fruit/vegetable, and pro-cessed food segments in the U.S. and in 11 countries of the EU that represent 77% of the total agricultural/food value-added in Europe.
- A discussion of key drivers and trends in food microbiology testing such as where samples are collected and analyzed, use of rapid methods, expected changes in test practices, and desired improvements in test products and methods.
- Test volumes and methods used for routine, environmental and pathogen tests for TVO, Coliform, Yeast/Mold, ATP, Staphylococcus, Salmonella, Listeria, L. mono, E. coli O157, and Campylobacter.
- Forecasts for the state of the market in 2016 including routine, pathogen and overall test volumes, market values and growth.
For example you can buy medications that fights bacterial infections. These medicaments will not treat several infection such as the common cold. Some pharmacies offer to their consumers Viagra. Possibly you know about price of viagra or viagra price. Medicines, like Viagra, sure, is going to change your life. Also known as impotency is defined as the failure to maintain an erection suitable for intercourse. Currently for men of any age, it can be an early warning symptom for earnest illnesses, so it’s essential for your overall heartiness, not just your sexual relationship, to see a sex therapist if you experience hard-on dysfunction. Why it happen? What kinds of professionals treat sexual soundness problems in men?